At Rabbit DNS, we take your privacy very seriously.
1. Data Controller The data controller for Rabbit DNS is Rabbit Company LLC, 1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200, Sheridan 82801, Wyoming USA, [email protected]. We are responsible for ensuring that Rabbit DNS complies with the GDPR.
2. Legal Basis for Processing Rabbit DNS does not process any personal data, and therefore does not require a legal basis for processing personal data under the GDPR.
3. Data Subjects' Rights Data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR:
4. Data Security Rabbit DNS uses industry-standard security measures to protect user data. All DNS requests are encrypted with HTTPS to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of user data.
5. Data Breaches In the unlikely event of a data breach, Rabbit DNS will take all necessary steps to comply with the GDPR's breach notification requirements.
6. Data Transfers Rabbit DNS does not transfer any personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). As we do not collect any personal data, we do not transfer any personal data at all.
7. Changes to GDPR We may update this GDPR from time to time by posting a new version on Rabbit DNS. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
8. Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about this GDPR, please contact us at [email protected].