Welcome to Rabbit DNS! Rabbit DNS is a privacy-focused Domain Name System (DNS) service that operates over HTTPS (DoH) and does not collect any user data. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of Rabbit DNS. By using Rabbit DNS, you agree to these Terms.
1. Service Description Rabbit DNS is a DNS resolver that provides users with a privacy-focused and secure method of resolving domain names. Rabbit DNS does not collect any user data, and all DNS requests are encrypted with HTTPS.
2. Acceptable Use You may use Rabbit DNS for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use Rabbit DNS for any illegal, harmful, or fraudulent activities.
3. Ownership and Intellectual Property Rabbit DNS is owned and operated by Rabbit Company LLC. All content and materials on Rabbit DNS, including text, graphics, logos, and images, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use Rabbit DNS content or materials without the prior written consent of Rabbit Company LLC.
4. Limitation of Liability Rabbit DNS is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Rabbit Company LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of Rabbit DNS or the information, content, materials, or products included on Rabbit DNS. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Rabbit Company LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Rabbit Company LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Rabbit DNS, even if Rabbit Company LLC has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Rabbit Company LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site in violation of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
6. Modifications to Terms Rabbit Company LLC may modify these Terms at any time by posting the modified Terms on Rabbit DNS. Your continued use of Rabbit DNS after the posting of the modified Terms constitutes your agreement to the modified Terms.
7. Termination Rabbit Company LLC may terminate your access to Rabbit DNS at any time, with or without cause, and without notice to you.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wyoming, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Wyoming to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms.
9. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].